We offer workshops and trainings for residents, family members, and providers. We can speak at a variety of venues including business events, book clubs, community groups, long-term care facilities, senior centers, etc.
Popular workshop topics include:
- Long-Term Care 101: The Spectrum of Care
- Crucial Conversations: Escorting Mom and Dad Through Their Last Years
- Aging in Place
- Maybe it's Time to Move: Finding and Accessing Long-Term Care
- Self Advocacy: How to Advocate for Yourself and Loved Ones
- Residents' Rights: From Admission to Discharge
Our workshops can be tailored to address your interests or needs.
For additional information or to request a speaker, call 919-782-1530 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.